ADF connector to Shopify - Authentication Error "RSUnauthorizedForbiddenHttpr/401" RRS feed

• Question

• When trying to use the Shopify connector in the ADF I am receiving the following error message.  It appears that the ADF is having a problem retriving the true error message.  I am able to get a response from Shopify using the 'suggested URL' for orders however I would prefer to use the connector.   

Any thoughts anyone?

Thank you in advance for any feedback/direction!

Error message:

ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][DSI] An error occurred while attempting to retrieve the error message for key 'RSUnauthorizedForbiddenHttpr' with message parameters ['401'] and component ID 103: Could not open error message files - Check that "D://NuGetPackages//Microsoft.DataTransfer.OdbcExt.Shopify.x64.1.6.11.1004//ErrorMessages\en-US\RSMessages.xml" or "D://NuGetPackages//Microsoft.DataTransfer.OdbcExt.Shopify.x64.1.6.11.1004//ErrorMessages\RSMessages_en-US.xml" exists and are accessible. ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][DSI] An error occurred while attempting to retrieve the error message for key 'RSUnauthorizedForbiddenHttpr' with message parameters ['401'] and component ID 103: Could not open error message files - Check that "D://NuGetPackages//Microsoft.DataTransfer.OdbcExt.Shopify.x64.1.6.11.1004//ErrorMessages\en-US\RSMessages.xml" or "D://NuGetPackages//Microsoft.DataTransfer.OdbcExt.Shopify.x64.1.6.11.1004//ErrorMessages\RSMessages_en-US.xml" exists and are accessible. Activity ID: ad5608e0-2388-4461-b329-5db7512b0551.

Thursday, May 7, 2020 2:25 PM

All replies

• Hello KatefarmsBI, 

Apoliziges for the delayed response on our side . 

For a deeper investigation we need additional information . Please send an email to AzCommunity@microsoft.com with the below details. We will respond to the thread with our findings.
    Subject : Himanshu
    Thread URL:
    Subscription ID: 
    How to find the subscriptionid ?

Thanks Himanshu
    ================
    If you think my answer helped you , please click "mark as answer " , this will be help other community members to get to the resolution faster
    Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 4:16 AM
  • Hello . 

We have not seen any email from you as requested before . If you have a resolution please do share it here with the community , so that others can benefit from it .

Thanks Himanshu
    ================
    If you think my answer helped you , please click "mark as answer " , this will be help other community members to get to the resolution faster
    Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much

Monday, May 18, 2020 3:41 PM