none
Mvvm template RRS feed

• Question

• hi 

is there a microsoft project template for VS2019 wpf c# with mvvm?

i found tons of template but i want a trusted one that created by microsoft

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:10 AM

Answers

• Hi,

PRISM is provided by Microsoft. It is used with MEF / Unity for dependency injection. It supports combined commands and can be extended.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/msp-n-p/gg406140(v=pandp.10)?redirectedfrom=MSDN

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by essamce Friday, December 13, 2019 4:31 PM
    Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:52 AM

All replies

• hi 

is there a microsoft project template for VS2019 wpf c# with mvvm?

i found tons of template but i want a trusted one that created by microsoft

The only UI design pattern I know about controlled by MS is the ASP.NET MVC UI design pattern.
    Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:37 PM
  • Hi,

PRISM is provided by Microsoft. It is used with MEF / Unity for dependency injection. It supports combined commands and can be extended.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/msp-n-p/gg406140(v=pandp.10)?redirectedfrom=MSDN

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by essamce Friday, December 13, 2019 4:31 PM
    Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:52 AM