none
VBA Macros Compatibility Issues with Migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 with Office 2007 to 2010 Migration RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi....

The VBA Macros face problem while -

1. Migrating from Office Suite 2007 to Office Suite 2010 and,

2. Upgrading from Microsoft OS, Windows XP to Windows 7

Is there any way we can resolve this particular issue, so that there should not be any compatibility issue with migration & upgrade process.

Thanks,

iJankya

Monday, June 17, 2013 11:40 AM

All replies

• That's an impossible question to answer unless you let us know what specific problems you are having.

Kind Regards, Rich ... http://greatcirclelearning.com

Monday, June 17, 2013 12:57 PM
  • Actually I am not focusing on any Specific Issue with that..but I have come across the scenarios where when upgrading to Windows 7 from Windows XP operating System with migration from Office 2007 --> Office 2010, so many office file (may be Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access) face problem of VBA Macros compatibility.

I have already explored some more about this and came across the OCCI tool that Microsoft has provided to check the compatibility of particular file in Office 2010 suite.

However, I am not just looking for inspecting the changes / incompatibility areas but any way to resolve these issues.

Any Suggestions are most Welcome!!

Thanks...

Monday, June 17, 2013 1:20 PM
  • As Rich said, if you don't provide any details about the kind of problems you're encountering, there's nothing anyone here can say. It's just too broad a topic.

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP, my blog

Monday, June 17, 2013 3:49 PM