AlwaysVisible? where is it because I can't see it? RRS feed

• Question

• User-909867351 posted

Hi

I'm using the always visible control and I face a problem. Please access to:

http://cheirabem.com/mostraperfumes00.aspx?marca=Burberry&sexo=Masculino

And You well see the control alwaysvisible is not always visible . The code is easy to implement but you can see the control hides and the buttons on it sometimes are not enabled. The pictures are on a listView

<!-- allways on top controlo aqui -->
                    <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager>
                    <ajaxToolkit:AlwaysVisibleControlExtender ID="AlwaysVisibleControlExtender1" runat="server" TargetControlID="Panel2" UseAnimation="False" HorizontalSide="Right" />
                    <asp:Panel ID="Panel2" runat="server" CssClass="pnlBackGround">
                        <h2>Filtrar</h2>
                        <asp:Button ID="btnHomem" runat="server" Text="Masculino" OnClick="mostra_Homem" />
                        <asp:Button ID="btmMulher" runat="server" Text="Feminino" OnClick="mostra_Mulher" />
                    </asp:Panel>
                    <!-- fim do allways on top controlo -->

Thank you

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 11:18 PM

Answers

• User61956409 posted

Hi mariolopes,

If you check the html of panel, you will find it is rendered as <div> with fixed position, you could specify z-index property to make it display in front of other elements.

Best Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, June 29, 2016 5:04 AM