none
What delveFlags property indicates in user profile in sharepoint online - office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• What delveFlags property indicates in user profile in sharepoint online - office 365

I retrieved user profile properties using powershell and got following delveFlags but what this number indicates?

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 12:28 PM

All replies

• Hi Biraj,

The delveFlags is used for identifying whether users have accessed Delve or not. If this property is blank then it means that the user has never accessed the About Me/Delve page.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 16, 2016 6:41 AM
  • Hi Reken, thanks for the details but some numbers for DelveFlags are like 545259520,536870918,604053510.

what does this mention?

Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:16 AM
  • Hi Biraj,

I don't know the exact meaning of the numbers, but it should be a kind of counter of the usage level for Delve.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 17, 2016 3:12 AM