BTS Terminator tool RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

The BTS Terminator tool has expired. When I executed the tool, it gives me the message as "This version of Terminator has expired". Is there any latest version of Version of BTS Terminator tool.

Many Thanks!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 12:51 PM

Answers

All replies

• Another question on this issue. Its creating issue now..

Yes, The installtion for this BizTalk tool is expired as on today (03-Sep-2014)

I did a quick (funny) thing to make it work.

This tool was updated on (04-Sep-2013) and today is 03-Sep-2014. This version work only until 31-Aug-2013 and expired on 01-Sep-2014. I hope Microsoft update this tool in early September every year which has not happened as of now.

But if you change your system date to anything earlier to 01-Sep-2014. i.e. if you set the system date to 31-Aug-2014, this tool would work :)

Wait for the latest version to be uploaded, meanwhile change your system date to make it work. Obviously you can't change your system dates in production servers. If it’s for non-production server (or to server changing system date doesn't matter) change it otherwise wait for the tool to be updated.

FYI: codePlex terminator tool is not a offical tool and its a different one.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 1:12 PM
  • Hi,

We are working on this. It will be updated soon.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 1:32 PM
  • But mine is Production server... :-(

Deepa Kamalanathan

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 9:49 PM
  • Thanks  for your response .. !!!

Deepa Kamalanathan

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 9:52 PM
  • Same issue..and I need to use this tool

Christophe BRANDO...If this answers your question, please Mark as the Answer. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful.

Friday, September 5, 2014 6:24 AM
  • Updated version of BizTalk Terminator tool is now available and now it supports BizTalk 2013 R2 as well.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=2846

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Sunday, September 7, 2014 9:49 AM
  • Thanks a lot

Christophe BRANDO...If this answers your question, please Mark as the Answer. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:16 AM
  • Thanks for your update Ashwin!

Deepa Kamalanathan

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 6:30 AM