none
Win 10 sha1, cannot access MSDN subscriber page RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We are a small business and plan to upgrade to windows 10 enterprise.

For "en_windows_10_enterprise_version_1703_updated_march_2017_x64_dvd_10189290.iso" file, because the MSDN subscriber page is currently down or redirects to new sites, we cannot get the checksum.

Could MS provide SHA1 and SHA512 of the file?

Also is the MSDN subscriber page's offline permanent? Is there other way to retrieve the download and checksum information?

Bobby
    • Edited by Bobby_9991 Monday, June 5, 2017 5:04 PM
    Monday, June 5, 2017 5:04 PM

All replies

• Hello,

We are a small business and plan to upgrade to windows 10 enterprise.

For "en_windows_10_enterprise_version_1703_updated_march_2017_x64_dvd_10189290.iso" file, because the MSDN subscriber page is currently down or redirects to new sites, we cannot get the checksum.

Could MS provide SHA1 and SHA512 of the file?

Also is the MSDN subscriber page's offline permanent? Is there other way to retrieve the download and checksum information?

Bobby

Dear Bobby,

Here is the link to Windows 10 Enterprise 1703 March 2017, you will find the SHA1 values.

https://my.visualstudio.com/Downloads?pid=2248 

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Monday, June 5, 2017 6:12 PM
  • Hi prathaprabhu,

Unlike previously with MSDN subscriber download, it does not show the information:

Download Results
    0 Results

Sorry, we couldn't find any downloads for you.
    To continue, please join Visual Studio Dev Essentials or purchase a Visual Studio Subscription.

If your Visual Studio Subscription has recently been migrated from the legacy MSDN Subscriptions portal, and you are unable to find your subscription here, please ensure you are using the same sign-in credentials that you were using to sign-in to the legacy MSDN portal. You may need to log out and log back in. Make sure to select personal account if given a choice when logging in.

Still having trouble? Please review our FAQ , or contact Support.

Bobby

Monday, June 5, 2017 7:02 PM
  • I tried this multiple times, but still got the same.
    Monday, June 5, 2017 7:03 PM
  • Hi prathaprabhu,

Unlike previously with MSDN subscriber download, it does not show the information:

Download Results
    0 Results

Sorry, we couldn't find any downloads for you.
    To continue, please join Visual Studio Dev Essentials or purchase a Visual Studio Subscription.

If your Visual Studio Subscription has recently been migrated from the legacy MSDN Subscriptions portal, and you are unable to find your subscription here, please ensure you are using the same sign-in credentials that you were using to sign-in to the legacy MSDN portal. You may need to log out and log back in. Make sure to select personal account if given a choice when logging in.

Still having trouble? Please review our FAQ , or contact Support.

Bobby

Dear Bobby,

Is your MSDN Subscription is active? If yes please contact the Visual Studio Subscription support 

https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions/support/

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query.

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Monday, June 5, 2017 10:24 PM