none
Could not load adapter provider configuration for Custom Static Resolver

Question

• Hi All,

I have created one custom extender for  resolving some custom properties along with Mapping and Endpointconfig. It's working fine in all dev boxes (tested in 4 boxes) but not working SIT environment and failing with below error.

Microsoft.Practices.ESB.Resolver.ResolverConfigurationException: Error 194117: Cannot load adapter provider configuration for CLAIMCONNECTSTATICRESOLVER.

at Microsoft.Practices.ESB.Resolver.ResolverConfigHelper.FindResolverByKey(String name)

at Microsoft.Practices.ESB.Resolver.ResolverFactory.Create(String key)

at Microsoft.Practices.ESB.Resolver.ResolverMgr.GetResolver(ResolverInfo info)

at Microsoft.Practices.ESB.Resolver.ResolverMgr.Resolve(ResolverInfo info, XLANGMessage message)

at Microsoft.Practices.ESB.Resolver.ResolverMgr.Resolve(XLANGMessage message, String config)

at CHUBB.Claims.PolicySearch.Orchestrations.PolicySearchProcessor.segment2(StopConditions stopOn)

at Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.SegmentScheduler.RunASegment(Segment s, StopConditions stopCond, Exception& exp)

Microsoft.Practices.ESB.Resolver.ResolverConfigurationException

Scoped@

PolicySearchProcessor.??__scope36

PolicySearchProcessor.PolicySearchProcessor

62d1c02f-449f-4b6b-9701-cd510f59ba27

Could anyone help me with this.

I have tried all the below.

1. GAcced dll 

2.Edited esb.config to make resolver entry

3. Copied SIT esb config file and tried in loal to ensure no issue with esb.config file

Thanks,

Veera.

VeeraGangala

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:16 AM

All replies

• Well...so...why exactly are you using ESBT?  What specific case are you trying to address?

There's a >93% change you can do it with basic BizTalk easier and with less complication.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:17 PM