Please let me know if you have any idea for Mobile device delete or Wipe date in Azure AD. RRS feed

• Question

• Greedings,

I would like to know how to delete my old mobile device in Azure AD. 
    Actually, I don't use MDM or MFA application in Azure but I installed already Authentication Application on mobile.
    So, I tried to access for any MS homepage I got a message "you have to login via QR Code" but out administrator can not fine how to delete my Application informations. 

Please help me for it. Anyone have any idea please feel free to send email to me. : jweum@eitkorea.com 

Thank you for your support as always. 
    have a good day. 
    JW  
    Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please Note: Exchange Server Development forum mainly discuss issues about Exchange development, and it's not monitored. Other TechNet Exchange sub-forums are migrated to Microsoft Q&A. We invite you to post new questions with related tags in the new forum.

Do you mean you want tp remove the mobile device registered in Azure AD? If so, hope this article can be helpful: Manage device identities using the Azure portal

If you need further assistant, you can post the issue in Microsoft Q&A with "azure-active-directory" tag. You will get more professional suggestions there.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 25, 2020 7:38 AM