none
Insufficient memory RRS feed

• Question

• I tried to export dataset to excel, even after a long error messages appear
    inffucient memory to continue the execution of the program.

whether there solulsi around 1000000 records to export to excel in order to more quickly

Thursday, December 26, 2013 2:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I think this issue is more relate about which way you choose to export dataset, in excel 2003, you can add less than 65,536 rows by 256 columns, and in excel 2007 or later version, the Worksheet size increase to 1,048,576 rows by 16,384 columns. And you said you have 1000000 records need to export into excel, Consider this scenario, I suggest you to export data in batches. Try to decrease the count of data in every time, OR Low Memory also could be caused insufficient memory, you should check your memory whether enough.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Marvin_Guo Wednesday, January 8, 2014 12:09 PM
    Tuesday, December 31, 2013 10:46 AM

All replies

• Hello Arif,

What code do you use for exporting dataset to excel? Do you develop a VSTO based add-in?

Saturday, December 28, 2013 8:13 AM
  • Hi,

I think this issue is more relate about which way you choose to export dataset, in excel 2003, you can add less than 65,536 rows by 256 columns, and in excel 2007 or later version, the Worksheet size increase to 1,048,576 rows by 16,384 columns. And you said you have 1000000 records need to export into excel, Consider this scenario, I suggest you to export data in batches. Try to decrease the count of data in every time, OR Low Memory also could be caused insufficient memory, you should check your memory whether enough.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Marvin_Guo Wednesday, January 8, 2014 12:09 PM
    Tuesday, December 31, 2013 10:46 AM