none
SSAS Troublehooting RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Will - I was able to narrow it down to two dimensions. I checked the compatability on the database and ssas instance and updated the dimensions from 1050 to 1100. Released to test and reprocessed cubes. Looks like it fixed my issue.

• Marked as answer by Mike Alb Friday, September 20, 2019 2:29 AM
    Friday, August 23, 2019 1:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Mike,

Thanks for your question.

Since the error occurs during processing, you could use SQL Server Profiler to monitor object processing, so that you would see which object leads to that error message.

Reference

Monitoring object processing using SQL Server Profiler

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:32 AM
  • Hi Will,

The error occurs when browsing. Any ideas to figure out which dimension or fact is causing the issue.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:24 PM
  • Hi Will,

The error occurs when browsing. Any ideas to figure out which dimension or fact is causing the issue.

Hi Mike,

Did you have that cube project? If not, you could create that project from Instance sever, so that you could reproduce the error message by processing the objects under cube database. Then follow my advice in my previous reply.

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 23, 2019 7:45 AM
  • Hi Will - I was able to narrow it down to two dimensions. I checked the compatability on the database and ssas instance and updated the dimensions from 1050 to 1100. Released to test and reprocessed cubes. Looks like it fixed my issue.

• Marked as answer by Mike Alb Friday, September 20, 2019 2:29 AM
    Friday, August 23, 2019 1:04 PM

Thanks for your feedback.

It is happy to hear that you have found the place that error occurs. Well, since you have solved your problem, please kindly close the thread by marking useful reply as answer.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support

Monday, August 26, 2019 8:00 AM