none
BizSpark Member with Ultimate Subscription but cannot access Azure benefits RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I wanted  build a test SharePoint farm in Azure this week but I am unable to access my Azure benefits. I have pinged the BizSpark mail box a couple of times giving further details of my BizSpark ID but no response so far

screenshot removed - mike

I can download the latest Windows 10 Preview so not all bad!

Daniel

Freelance consultant

Friday, February 6, 2015 3:22 PM

All replies

• Dan is that email address in the upper right corner of your screenshot the same one you use when you sign into MSDN?

Thanks,

Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support

Did Microsoft call you out of the blue about your computer? No, they didn't.

Friday, February 6, 2015 5:30 PM
  • Mike

Yes it is. when I  login I have two active MSDN subscriptions one allocated by my client for their work  and my BizSpark one which I have set as default.

Daniel

Freelance consultant

Friday, February 6, 2015 5:36 PM
  • interesting.  I'm going to ask you for another screenshot, but lets do it privately so we dont leak any of your personal info.  Go ahead and him me up by clicking the 'site feedback' link at the bottom of the MSDN My Account page (where you see your bizspark subscription set as default).  This will put an email in my inbox and I'll reply to you directly.

I'll remove your screenshot out of your original post too to reduce your spam hit.

Mike 

Friday, February 6, 2015 5:41 PM
  • OK will do .. sorrry about the delay - I am multitasking!

Freelance consultant

Friday, February 6, 2015 5:56 PM
  • Dan, I think I replied to your mail, let me know if you didn't get it.

Thanks!

Mike

Friday, February 6, 2015 9:35 PM
  • Mike

I did send the screen shots as requested to the "Subs Feedback address"  later on Friday:  did you get this?

Regards

Daniel 

Freelance consultant

Monday, February 9, 2015 3:08 PM
  • Daniel, I got it! I just got it on my way out the door Friday, and you beat me to work today. Look for a response from me, asking for the screenshot that I removed from your original post :)

Thanks,
    Mike

Monday, February 9, 2015 4:50 PM