How to create a Quiz page RRS feed

• Question

• User-452285847 posted
    Hello,
    so i am confused as to how to go about doing my coding for this project i have and i am seeking some guidance

so basically what i have to do is do up a webpage using MVC where the admin of that page is able to create quiz and implement which is the correct and wrong answer and also the creation of the questions like make a UI where the admin will first choose what type if question it will be (fill in the blank mcq, etc)followed by the the answer for the answer for that qns so after the creation of the quiz regular user can go in to do the quiz and get the results as to if they passed of fail

my qns is to how do i go about doing this?

thanks in advance
    Sunday, December 9, 2018 8:51 AM

Answers

• User1520731567 posted

Hi learningintern,

Just like building a house,you should know how many fields do you need in CRUD.

1.Make database design to store questions ID, categories(0: single choice, 1:multi choice,),

answer options,title,IsAnswer(0:true,1:false), Parent Id and so on...

2.Create a front end portal to render the question setup configured by admin. This can be done efficiently by any client side scripting framework like jQuery.

3.You could get some inspiration from search quiz application in asp.net mvc

Best Regards.

Yuki Tao

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, December 10, 2018 5:35 AM