none
SAP adapter configuration (NCO) for MAX POOL SIZE RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm using the new SAP connector with BizTalk (NCO) and during my tests I got an error about the size of the pool.

The error I have is "unable to allocate client pool ... peak connections limit 10 exceeded".

I know this is related to the Max Pool Size but unfortunately in BizTalk I don't have a "Max Pool Size" setting in the binding configuration. 

What is the best option to increase the max pool size?

Thanks.

Monday, September 26, 2016 12:46 PM

Answers

• Hi David,

Since BizTalk 2016 is in pre release phase I would request you to  send email to BizTalkPreRelease@microsoft.com and inform them of this behavior.

You will have an answer 

Regards Pushpendra Singh : Please mark the reply as answer or vote it up, as deemed fit.

• Edited by Pushpendra K Singh Monday, September 26, 2016 5:01 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Friday, October 7, 2016 2:13 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, October 7, 2016 2:13 AM
    Monday, September 26, 2016 5:00 PM

All replies

• Hi David,

I suggest you to install the latest CU4 for bts 2013 r2..it has some fixes  related to the sap nco adapter. you can find th cu 4 here > https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3167705/

also i suggest you to have a look at the following thread

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3729701

regards

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Monday, September 26, 2016 2:54 PM
  • Hi Mandar,

Thank you.

Unfortunately I'm currently using BizTalk 2016 CTP 2 and there are no CU...

And in the SAP forums, it is not linked to BizTalk so I don't know how to use it to configure a send port in BizTalk...

I'm looking for a way to specify the size of the SAP connection pool in BizTalk...

Monday, September 26, 2016 3:30 PM
  • Hi David,

Since BizTalk 2016 is in pre release phase I would request you to  send email to BizTalkPreRelease@microsoft.com and inform them of this behavior.

You will have an answer 

Regards Pushpendra Singh : Please mark the reply as answer or vote it up, as deemed fit.

• Edited by Pushpendra K Singh Monday, September 26, 2016 5:01 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Friday, October 7, 2016 2:13 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, October 7, 2016 2:13 AM
    Monday, September 26, 2016 5:00 PM
  • Hi David,

Since you are using BTS 2016 CTP 2 version, there is not a lot of information available on the wiki or blogs...i suggest that you contact the Microsoft for the issue...this is your best way out of the problem.

regards,

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Monday, September 26, 2016 5:12 PM
  • Hi,

Yes I sent them a mail yesterday, waiting for their feedback now.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:49 AM
  • Hi David,

Once you get an update from them...dolet us know...so that all can benifit from the same.

Regards,

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:52 AM