none
IMAP migration General question RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have General question about IMAP migration when I do IMAP migration to a completely verified domain for example from google I will have an excel sheet with the username and passwords and create a new patch, it will start synching until it reach synched state after this state is there any time limit to stop the synching or delete the patch will it affect if its remain for 3 days or sth like that until all incremental synched is performed ?

Do I need to delete the old MX server record ?

Regards,

Ayesh.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 6:00 PM

Answers

• Hi Ayesh,

Thanks for posting in MSDN forum.

This forum is for developers discussing developing issues involve Microsoft Graph API or Office 365 REST API. Based on the description, you were migrating the IMAP server.

Did you want to migrate the IMAP to Office 365? If I understood correctly, I suggest that you reopen a new thread in Office 365 forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 10:42 AM