none
Exporting Accelerator Keys Table from Excel RRS feed

• Question

• I am not a programmer, but in reading about the Accelerator Keys Table at link below, it seems like an easy thing for the right person. While I know not every person will use every menu keyboard command, but if you are working in certain areas, keyboard commands could be very useful.  I know there are lists of keyboard commands at https://support.office.com/en-us/article/keyboard-shortcuts-in-excel-for-windows-1798d9d5-842a-42b8-9c99-9b7213f0040f, but the list is just a small fraction of the hundreds of keyboard commands available. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/learnwin32/accelerator-tables

Thursday, October 4, 2018 4:27 PM

All replies

• Hi Alex,

Do you want to export the Accelerator Keys Table from Excel?

Unfortunately, I'm afraid there is no good solution to achieve it.

The following are shortcut commands in Excel:

253 Shortcuts for Microsoft Excel 2016 (Windows)

Import File and Export File Commands (File Menu)

Hopefully it helps you.

Best Regards,

Lina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Edited by Lina-MSFT Friday, October 5, 2018 2:48 AM
    Friday, October 5, 2018 2:47 AM
  • Hi Alex,

Thanks for your asking. Please remember to mark the replies(Include your solution) as answers if they helped and please help us close the thread.

Thank you for understanding. If you have any question, or update, please feel free to let us know.

I wish you a happy life!

Best Regards,

Lina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:53 AM