locked
Automating the testing of Windows 8 apps RRS feed

  • Question

  • - I followed a blog by Ashwin on Automating the windows 8 apps (Automating the testing of Windows 8 apps)

    - I accessed the code given for Activating an App and to set App to different states by using Dllimport but as it was returning me a junk HRESULT (-2147024809) in my C# code,I decided to try the same thing through command line as instructed on the blog.

    - The commands were getting executed but I was not able to see the Application getting activated and coming to foreground, so I decided to display HRESULT, but there too I was getting the same junk HRESULT which I have mentioned above.

    - Please can anyone guide me in this regards.

     

    Cheers,

    Nitin

    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 3:28 AM

Answers

  • - This issue has been resolved as there was some issue with the marshaling which was done.

    Cheers,

    Nitin

    • Marked as answer by Nitin G Shetty Tuesday, November 6, 2012 10:38 AM
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 10:38 AM

All replies

  • - This issue has been resolved as there was some issue with the marshaling which was done.

    Cheers,

    Nitin

    • Marked as answer by Nitin G Shetty Tuesday, November 6, 2012 10:38 AM
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 10:38 AM
  • Hi Nitin,

    Glad to see this issue has been resolved.

    Have a nice day,


    Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 1:45 AM
    Moderator