none
The complete system of Microsoft sucks RRS feed

• Question

• Right, listen to me carefully, my details are on the system of Microsoft. DyFin Software

I logged in as usual, and then for some reason forgot my password, I reset my password, got the link in my email "mikee@highveldmail.co.za" so i changed my password to "pcol12345" great now to log in 

SORRY YOUR EMAIL OR LOGIN I IN CORRECT..... WTF?!?

So i did it again, reset link number 2 .... still the same, I am no idiot here, after more that 7 times I found a way to get the system to check my details, great if was perfect as per these stupid no reply emails, automated system that is more stupid than a brick in the sun.

After 7 tries still the same, I get these nice emails saying 

Thank you for your request. Your Microsoft account mikee@highveldmail.co.za was created using an email address from a provider other than Microsoft. To reset your password for this account, follow these steps:

1. Click here for the Microsoft account password reset page.
    2. Select an option and click "Reset your password".
    3. Enter your Microsoft Account, then enter the security characters, lastly click "Next".
    4. On the following page, select "Email me a reset link" and then click "Next".
    5. A reset link is now sent to your email address.

Should you require further assistance, please visit the Microsft Account pages

The account recovery request with issue number 65622427 has been closed.

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox.

Thank you,
    Microsoft Support Team

Microsoft Corporation
    One Microsoft Way
    Redmond, WA 98052
    USA

WHY IS IT CLOSED, YOU HAVE VERIFIED NOTHING - COULD I GET INTO MY ACCOUNT YET ???...
    THIS HAS BEEN SENT TO ME BEFORE AND IT DID NOT WORK !!!

And why the &$#@* CANT WE MAIL SOMEONE WHO CAN ASSIST US WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS GOES ON.

DO YOU NEED MY EMAIL ACCOUNT PASSWORD TO SEE THAT THE SYSTEM IS SCREWED UP?

HOW CAN I LOG IN INTO SOMETHING THAT SAYS MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD IS INCORRECT WHEN I KNOW I HAVE TRIED LOG IN MORE THAN 20 TIMES TYPING THE DETAILS FINGER BY FINGER TO MAKE SURE I DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE!

Re setting my password more than I care to remember too IT DOES NOT WORK!

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE 

Michael.

======================================================================================================

PS: I WILL BE POSTING THIS ON EVERY FORUM I CAN FIND UNTIL I GET ASSISTED AND IF IT IS IN THE WRONG AREA OR FORUM OR PAGE OR SOLAR SYSTEM - WHAT ELSE COULD I HAVE DONE WITH NO REPLY EMAIL EMAIL ADDRESSES AND HELP SYSTEMS THAT GIVE YOU 5 QUESTIONS THAT DON'T HELP IN ANY WAY - EVENTUALLY SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD BE ABLE TO EMAIL ME AND ASSIST ME.

michael@dyfin.co.za

Monday, November 26, 2012 1:23 PM

All replies

• This forum is for feedback on style/layout of a few Microsoft web sites, questions on Microsoft service is often ignored. You probably want to look for a contact/feedback link on the web site you had problem on.

Visual C++ MVP

Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:08 AM
  • Yeah this account system on 8.1 blows balls.
    Monday, May 19, 2014 3:52 AM