none
Index out of range exception at sqldatareader.getordinal() RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone = ) I have a 2 problems in a specific website :

a. I get an Index out of range exception - > at sqlDtareader.getOrdinal() in 1% of my data reader usage at the server. It happens in a non predictive way.

b. Sometimes the result the reader returns (at about 1% of the times) are not those of the intended query : say I send "Select name From news Where id=1"

and I get the name of id2.

Any ideas?

Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:42 AM

Answers

• Hi JB1112,

Regarding to your situation, it's really hard to reproduce it, if you meet this situation again, please post a screenshot and your code in the forum, this is so we can help you to find the reason.

Anyway, I found a similar situation with yours, you can refer to it. If you have any help, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards

Allen Li [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Friday, November 18, 2011 8:00 AM

All replies

• Hi JB1112,

Regarding to your situation, it's really hard to reproduce it, if you meet this situation again, please post a screenshot and your code in the forum, this is so we can help you to find the reason.

Anyway, I found a similar situation with yours, you can refer to it. If you have any help, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards

Allen Li [MSFT]
    Friday, November 18, 2011 8:00 AM
  • Hi JB1112,

Have you fixed your issue? If you have any problem, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards

Allen Li [MSFT]
    Wednesday, November 23, 2011 6:14 AM