none
C# winforms and MS Word RRS feed

• Question

• Hi people, i am developing a project in c# winforms besides of using CReports i would like to use Ms Word to make a reports. Like get all data from datagridview to MS doc. Thanks for any contribuition

• Moved by CoolDadTx Wednesday, April 29, 2015 1:54 PM Office related
    Wednesday, April 29, 2015 11:33 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Your best option is Word automation and can move your question to the Word For Developers forum if you would like me too.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my webpage under my profile but do not reply to forum questions.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:53 PM
  • can you give me a link for Word For Developers forum. for now thanks
    Wednesday, April 29, 2015 1:08 PM
  • Hi Fernado,

A good way to learn how to navigate the object models of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, based on what you want to do as a user, is to use the Macro Recorder. Keep in mind the recorded macro won't be the best possible code in most cases, but it's does very well for a quick example.

And also here is helpful article about Word automation for your reference:
    How to automate Microsoft Word to create a new document by using Visual C#

And here is the document of Word PIAs for your reference:
    Welcome to the Word 2013 Primary Interop Assembly Reference

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, April 30, 2015 5:27 AM