How to convert Unicode(english) language to (arabic,french,etc.,) from database. RRS feed

• Question

• User-1254257399 posted

Hi All,

I want to develope multi language website using asp.net2.0 and sqlserver2000.

in that i need to retrieve the user entry values from database to user choose language.

for ex. User choose arabic i need to show all the content in arabic language

i  already showed the static content using resource manager.(generate resources)

But i need to retrieve the user saved content from database .

i tried in this way 

is it possible to convert english to unicode language and store it in database and retrieve unicode to user selected language(english,arabic,etc.,)

or any other methods available?

Thanks,

Magesh.

Monday, August 6, 2007 3:24 AM

Answers

All replies

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, August 7, 2007 9:51 PM
  • User-900677162 posted

HI, Magesh:

We are marking this issue as "Answered". If you have any new findings or concerns, please feel free to unmark the issue.
    Thank you for your understanding!

Thursday, August 9, 2007 9:06 PM
  • User-1254257399 posted

hi,

Thanks for your Tutorial it is helpful for static page but I need to dynamically change the language.

eg. User can Enter the name,address,etc in English language and it is stored into database.

if any user choose any language(eg: arabic) from the drop down menu  the saved information from the database is changed to arabic language and displayed to the user.

Thanks

magesh 

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 4:44 AM
  • User1713453636 posted

Hi Magesh.

Even i need the same help, if you know the Answer please let me know

Thanks in Advance

Venu Vasu

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 12:09 AM