none
I finally got my first game going, comments and suggestions, please? RRS feed

• General discussion

• This is just a general random number picker based on the 7 games of the Texas Lottery. I'd really like to hear any comments or suggestions as to how the program can be improved...  CQF561, thanks in advance for any input!!!

Well, I feel a whole heck of a lot more like I do now than I did a little while ago!!?!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:19 PM

All replies

• This wont work.

tag01 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\PowerBall.png"
    tag02 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\MegaMillions.png"
    tag03 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\LottoTexas.png"
    tag04 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\Cash5.png"
    tag05 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\Daily4.png"
    tag06 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\Pick3.png"
    tag07 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\Texas2Step.png"
    tag08 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\QuitProgram.png"
    tag09 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\Yes.png"
    tag10 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\No.png"
    tag11 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\No - Copy.png"
    tag12 = "C:\Users\Albert\Programming\Small Basic\Saved Projects\Small Lotto\Images\Yes - Copy.png"

You will have to post them online then use a url. If you can't post them send them to me and I will post them to http://sean.alyrica.net . tell me if you want this and I will post my email address.

Zock77

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:09 PM
    Answerer
  • Well??!?  Live and learn, die and forget it all!!!  So i'm guessing that when you compile a program that it doesn't automatically incorporate the images into the executable???  Well, alrighty then!! here's the link to my dropbox ( if i've done this right ??? )  lol...

https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/79732060/1/Lottery?h=e10b1d

Well, I feel a whole heck of a lot more like I do now than I did a little while ago!!?!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 4:01 PM