none
Need Popup form RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I need a perfect popup window just like Anti-virus alert raise on below corner of screen for some notifications ,do not use like i need it directly from some one  , i need to start building next functions using this popup window.

Thanks

Esmat

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 11:13 AM

All replies

• What type of application are you building? For web apps please post in the ASP.NET forums. For Windows apps you can use a toast notification. For WPF or Winforms please post in the appropriate forums. They can direct you to third party libraries that support this. For UWA apps please post in the appropriate forum and they can guide you on how to implement in the framework.

Michael Taylor http://www.michaeltaylorp3.net

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:09 PM
  • For Windows/Forms desktop

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/413656/creating-a-popup-balloon-like-windows-messenger-or-avg

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 8:38 PM
  • Hello Esmate,

I have implemented the notifications function in using  Tulpep.NotificationWindow. The following is my testing code.

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                PopupNotifier popup = new PopupNotifier();
                popup.Image = Image.FromFile(@"C:\Users\v-feih\Pictures\Saved Pictures\13.png");
                popup.TitleText = "Notification";
                popup.ContentText = "Test Test Test!!!";
                popup.Popup();
            }

The result

Sincerely,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:47 AM