feedback RRS feed

• Question

•  Hi,

Popfly is a cool idea. I love the Wack-a-Dev game. I would like to suggest to make it in a gadget form, so it can be installed on my windows live space.

When I click on (my rss feeds), a message says, (this feature is not currently available). When will it be available.

Also, I created 2 unfinished projects. When I opened them to work on them, a message appeared, (caution, this has been created by a user, don't post personal info). But I am working on my own project.

When I first signed in and created my profile, there was an option to include a website, and the last 3 posts or entries would be displayed on the page. I included my space, but it doesnt appear on my page. Also, suggest a instruction manual. Some things are hard to understand.

Monday, June 11, 2007 1:46 PM

Answers

1. I'm glad you like Wack-a-Dev and its variants -- I don't remember whose idea that was, but it's given us hours of entertainment here. ;-)
    2. We'll be re-adding the RSS subscriptions in one of our future iterations over the next couple of months.
    3. On the unfinished projects, I'm guessing that you ran them (i.e. didn't open them for editing). If you edit them (go to My Projects and click Edit) you should get the designer surface.
    4. The option to include a web site (really an RSS feed) is related to #2 above. We've temporarily disabled that feature.

And I agree about adding more help and instructions. We'll be doing that over the summer.

John

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:41 PM

All replies

1. I'm glad you like Wack-a-Dev and its variants -- I don't remember whose idea that was, but it's given us hours of entertainment here. ;-)
    2. We'll be re-adding the RSS subscriptions in one of our future iterations over the next couple of months.
    3. On the unfinished projects, I'm guessing that you ran them (i.e. didn't open them for editing). If you edit them (go to My Projects and click Edit) you should get the designer surface.
    4. The option to include a web site (really an RSS feed) is related to #2 above. We've temporarily disabled that feature.

And I agree about adding more help and instructions. We'll be doing that over the summer.

John

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:41 PM
  •  Hi John,

Thanks for your reply. I will try again on my projects.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:33 PM