none
Crystal Reports Database Expert crashes Visual Studio 2010 Professional RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to add a new crystal report to my project. The project is built in visual Studio 2010 SP1. When I add a new report and name it then OK Visual Studio Prof crashes.  I saw earlier post that indicated to rename c:\Temp to c:\MyTemp  or whatever and that solved some users problem but not mine. 

Also prior post mentioned "select the 'Using the Report Wizard" option.  I don't find that option.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Pauley

<input id="b2686ccc-5f0d-460a-ba1e-dc4e8fc01fe3_attachments" type="hidden" />

Paul H. Dykes

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 3:21 AM

All replies

• Hi Paul

Check below images

Select Crystal Report and After that in Second Screen you get wizard Option like below.

Regards

Gautam

• Edited by GautamDoshi Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:36 PM
    Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:26 PM
  • Gautam, thanks for responding.  I get the 2nd screen abve if i Select Logon to database or select DataReport??  But the 1st screen I don't know what that is.

Also any idea how to solve the 1st question "when Visual Studio Prof crashes?

thanks,

Pauley 

Paul H. Dykes

Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:25 AM
  • Hi Paul,

Try to Apply Crystal Report Visual Studio Tools latest version from below link

http://www.businessobjects.com/jump/xi/crvs2010/us2_default.asp 

1st Screen is when you click on Add New Item from Project and Select Reporting Option at that time you can see 1st Screen.

after pressing add buttion 2nd Screen you can see. 

Hope this help you 

Regards

Kalpesh

Please "Mark as Answer" if this post answered your question. :)

Kalpesh Chhatrala | Software Developer | Rajkot | India

Kalpesh 's Blog

VFP Form to C#, Vb.Net Conversion Utility

Thursday, April 12, 2012 4:20 AM