Windows 8 metro app using Facebook APIs

Question

• I'm working on Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 to make a Windows 8 Metro app with the help of Facebook APIs.

I have registered my application on Facebook's developers site and added several features (Facebook Login, Facebook Logout, Retrieving user's profile picture, Retrieving user's personal information, post a status on the wall) with the help of Graph API Explorer, Facebook. But I am not able to retrieve user's "News Feed" and add the features like "like" and "comment" on the status and pictures present on news feed.

Is it possible to retrieve news feed and add like and comment features in Windows 8 applications?

• Moved by CoolDadTx Friday, March 20, 2015 3:35 PM WinStore related
    Friday, March 20, 2015 5:47 AM

Answers

• Anything that is available from the Facebook API is possible in a Windows Store app.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

• Marked as answer by Mahak Ahuja Tuesday, March 24, 2015 4:09 AM
    Friday, March 20, 2015 7:09 PM