none
Excel task pane for office 365 online using NAPA tool RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need help for following scenario in excel task pane app created via NAPA tool.

I have a button in my task pane.

On clicking of button first time, i have to add a matrix.

On second click of button, i have to add a table.

Condition is that on second click the data should start from last empty row and should not overwrite my matrix data which was inserted before. These 2 things should happen without user manually selecting cells.

Problem: I want to know last empty row of excel in js code. Also i need to write table from that empty row.

Friday, May 22, 2015 8:11 PM

Answers

• Hi RakeshVishwanath,

>>Problem: I want to know last empty row of excel in js code. Also i need to write table from that empty row.<<

As far as I know, there is no such function in the present version of apps for Office. We can only go to the specified object or location in the document based on binding id and name item in Excel using Document.goToByIdAsync.

If you want apps for Office to support this feature, I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below:
    Customer Feedback for the Office Developer Platform

Regards & Fei 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 25, 2015 5:52 AM