none
JUST TRYING TO CONNECT! RRS feed

• Question

• I'm in Visual Studio building a webform in asp.net with C#. I've built my database in the server explorer and all looks well BUT when I try to connect to it from the code within my page_load method or any other function it gives me errors! I am sure I don't have the correct syntax. And I can see the little green icon saying the database is there and the test connection says connected. WTF am I missing? HELP!!
    Friday, March 23, 2018 7:44 PM

All replies

• Hi KazBridson,

>>And I can see the little green icon saying the database is there and the test connection says connected. WTF am I missing? HELP!!

According to your description, I am not what cause the issue, I would suggest that you could check if the connection string is right. if the issue still exists, could you please provide a bit more information, such as related code, connection string, detailed error message.

Best regards,

Zhanglong

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 26, 2018 1:14 AM