How to create a database in Visual studio 2008 from basic and step by step RRS feed

• Question

• I have a great problem in creating it and i do not understand it.please help me as soon as possible.
    • Moved by Bob Beauchemin Friday, May 20, 2011 7:27 PM Moved to a more relevent forum (From:.NET Framework inside SQL Server)
    Friday, May 20, 2011 7:43 AM

Answers

• Hi sKashif,

Thanks for your post.

It's very difficult to provide you with any suggestion with this limited infomation. To help provide more specific suggestions regarding to your question, there are several things I would like to clarify with you:

1. What kind of database do you want to create? Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oralce or others?
    2. What kind of project are you developing, a Windows application or web application?
    3. Which program language are you using?

I find the articles below that might be helpful:

Waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Andrew Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, May 23, 2011 10:54 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Please check below link

http://arcanecode.com/2007/04/10/creating-a-sql-server-compact-edition-database-using-visual-studio-server-explorer/

Thanks,

Raheel Khan
    Friday, May 20, 2011 2:54 PM
  • What kind of database, this is a very open ended question. Want to make sure this is the correct forum as this forum is target towards supporting Visual Studio Database Project which cover the development and deployment SQL Server databases using Visual Studio Database Projects.

GertD @ www.DBProj.com
    Friday, May 20, 2011 8:39 PM
  • Hi sKashif,

Thanks for your post.

It's very difficult to provide you with any suggestion with this limited infomation. To help provide more specific suggestions regarding to your question, there are several things I would like to clarify with you:

1. What kind of database do you want to create? Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oralce or others?
    2. What kind of project are you developing, a Windows application or web application?
    3. Which program language are you using?

I find the articles below that might be helpful:

Waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Andrew Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, May 23, 2011 10:54 AM