none
Need some help with this. ASAP!

Question

• Hi all,

I need some help with this task for Visual Studio 2015 C#. Can you guys solve it and show the code in the most simplest way. 

#Error
    • Edited by Paul_963 Friday, April 7, 2017 6:52 PM None
    Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:38 PM

All replies

• >I need some help with this task for Visual Studio 2015 C#.

Write a loop.  Output the menu with Console.WriteLine, read the response with Console.ReadLine.

Using If statements take the action indicated by the response.

David

Microsoft Technology Center - Dallas
    My blog

Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:45 PM
  • I understand that you need to use Console.WriteLine etc but how does the loop work (I know that is a bit stupid question, but I am new to this) and how can I do the last bit of the task? Thank you in advance.

• Edited by Paul_963 Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:51 PM
    Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:50 PM
  • Hi Paul_963,

Looks like homework to me.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:50 PM
  • Yes, you right with that. But someone who just got in C# got no clue how to go further.
    Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:53 PM
  • Perhaps you should read a book or work through an online tutorial to get started.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=c%23+tutorial

David

My blog

Thursday, April 6, 2017 10:36 PM
  • Yes, I wish I had started earlier with it, but only have now a limited time to finish it before we get the next exercise. I really need some help with it to solve for now,  or how to do it step for step. Some really help would be appreciated. 
    Thursday, April 6, 2017 11:17 PM
  • See, the thing is, we don't really care if you fail your class.   If you want to learn C#, there's help.  If you want to finish your homework without learning to code, you're on your own.

David

My blog

Friday, April 7, 2017 4:11 AM