Detected screen resolutions in Cordova app RRS feed

• Question

• I've built a simple app using Cordova, when I upload the appxbundle to the store it says that it only supports WVGA, 720P and WXGA. I have no screen resolution settings in my manifest, either in the Cordova config.xml file or the generated manifest files. The upload tool tells me the resolution information comes from "Package details detected from file".

How do I ensure that all resolutions are supported?

Ross Gardler, Senior Technology Evangelist Microsoft Open Technologies, inc.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:09 AM

All replies

• You should be able to find the platforms folder, and under that, find the wp8(if it is the case), and also go to the properties folder to find the WMAppManifest.xml. The <ScreenResolutions> part is what you want.

<Deployment>
    <App>       
    <ScreenResolutions>
                <ScreenResolution Name="ID_RESOLUTION_WVGA" />
                <ScreenResolution Name="ID_RESOLUTION_WXGA" />
                <ScreenResolution Name="ID_RESOLUTION_HD720P" />
            </ScreenResolutions>
        </App>
    </Deployment>

P.S. Are you building your application with visual studio tools for cordova or now?

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    Alan Yao
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, May 15, 2015 3:33 AM