Can't Print with my Kodak ESP C315 All-in-One Printer

Question

• Hello,

I'm glad that other user's of the windows developer preview software have successfully been able to print, I've tried everything I know to try so I can print using my wireless kodak printer. Does anyone have any suggestions for me ?

Thanks,

David

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:47 PM

All replies

• Have you installed the newest drivers? If not download them from the manufacturers website. Some drivers might be available using Windows update.

Kodak C315 Printer Driver for Windows 7:

http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17138/selected/tru

Since Windows 8 has not been released yet not all drivers are going to work with it. Some drivers are very specific about the operating system version, so you might have to wait until they release Windows 8 drivers (if they make them for your model).

Open The Troubleshooter

1. In Metro type: Troubleshoot

2. Click Settings.

3. Click Troubleshooter

4. Select the printer option to troubleshoot

Troubleshooting Kodak Printer:

What should I do if I cannot set up my all-in-one printer (including the wireless connection)?

Install Demo:

KODAK ESP C110, C310, and C315 AiO Printer - Installation Demo

• Edited by TrekDozer Thursday, October 20, 2011 2:51 AM
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 2:50 AM
  • Dear TrekDozer,

First of all...thanks SO much for trying to help me solve my printing problem issue, I've tried most everything you mentioned in your reply, still can't print while using the windows developer preview software. Right now I'm about ready to un-install the software and just use what I was using...windows 7.

Thanks,

David

Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:40 AM
  • Since the manufacturers have not created drivers for Windows Developers Preview, I suggest you update to the most current Windows 7 driver.
    If that doesn't work, they try to install in compatibility mode.

For the driver/drivers you downloaded use the compatibility troubleshooter to install them to see if that resolves the problem.
    You can do this by:

·         Enter the Start screen

·         Move your mouse to the bottom left of the screen to expand the Charms section

·         Select Search

·         Type Compatibility

·         Click Settings in the right column

·         Click Run programs made for previous versions of Windows

·         Then follow the prompts and direct the troubleshooter to the installer for your computer's driver.

If that doesn't help, then you would need to contact Kodak or want until there are drivers available for your system.

Marilyn
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:27 PM