none
Azure App - Sql Connector gives exception after executing for Stored Procedure RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Tushar, Can you please try removing the Data Available query? This is used in conjunction with Poll Data Query - if you are planning to use SQL based trigger. From what I understand, it appears you just want to execute a SQL stored procedure - in a Flow action. If yes, then you don't need any queries to be filled in during SQL configuration. Just have the name of the stored procedure mentioned in the configuration and you should be able to get this working. Let me know if you need any further assistance and would be happy to help.
    Monday, May 11, 2015 9:29 PM

All replies

• Hi Tushar, Can you please try removing the Data Available query? This is used in conjunction with Poll Data Query - if you are planning to use SQL based trigger. From what I understand, it appears you just want to execute a SQL stored procedure - in a Flow action. If yes, then you don't need any queries to be filled in during SQL configuration. Just have the name of the stored procedure mentioned in the configuration and you should be able to get this working. Let me know if you need any further assistance and would be happy to help.
    Monday, May 11, 2015 9:29 PM
  • Thanks Guys....but that didn't solve my problem. This is a simple test stored proc. I created a new one and just entered the stored proc name as is. Left the Data Available Query and Poll Data Query empty.

To run this i created a new Logic App. Add a recurrence + SqlConnector (with stored proc) + HTTP (Post)

Attached is my run. It failed on Sql Connector.

SqlConnection Schema:

• Edited by tusharm_99 Tuesday, May 12, 2015 5:44 PM
    Tuesday, May 12, 2015 5:42 PM
  • Hi Tushar,

From our offline conversation, it appears stored procedure that is configured does not take any parameters but SQL Connector is currently expecting some inputs for the stored procedure. This looks like a bug in SQL Connector. We'll get this investigated and fixed. To unblock yourself, see if you can use a SP with at least one parameter.

I'll update once this bug is fixed.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 6:56 PM