Regarding the Load test run RRS feed

• Question

• I have done load test for an application using the use pace option for 4 diffferent scenarios in one parent scenario giving specific iterations for each and duration as 20 mins but when I have run the test it was running more than an hour and found that the testdidn't completed the test iterations what I have specified in the properties of each scenario which made me to abort the load run.

To do testing for 4 diff scenarios on one application I have to take generate 4 diff scenarios  independently or 4 scenarios in one parent scenario?

APpreciate if anybody helps me in this issue.

Thanks in advance

Sri

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 2:28 PM

Answers

• In your run settings is the "Use Test Iterations"  set to True? (sounds like you want to set it to false)

If so the run duration is ignored and test iterations property is used to control when the load test is done.

Tim
    • Proposed as answer by TimJim Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:27 PM
    • Marked as answer by Sri_QA Wednesday, March 23, 2011 3:14 AM
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 5:14 PM

All replies

• In your run settings is the "Use Test Iterations"  set to True? (sounds like you want to set it to false)

If so the run duration is ignored and test iterations property is used to control when the load test is done.

Tim
    • Proposed as answer by TimJim Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:27 PM
    • Marked as answer by Sri_QA Wednesday, March 23, 2011 3:14 AM
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 5:14 PM
  • I changed the Test iterations property as False and it worked for the duration which I have mentioned

Thanks for the reponse

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:01 PM