none
I want to create hopefully a simple little programe RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I would like to make a simple little program which people can enter info and just press send and i want this to either go via email to a specific folder in my outlook or send it to another drive.

For example the program would be given to my team members each one will have two option converted or promoted they would then tick the box and just press send.

I am then hoping after they have pressed the sent button this would somehow be sent to me or go into a specific folder and last of all i will know who its come from as it will be given to 9 people.

Is this possible using any of the office programs??

I work for a big organisation and third party file sharing sites would not be an option.

We use office 2003 at work and all have outlook.

I really do hope this is possible and would much appreciate if anyone could point me in right direction of any guides on this.

One last thing microsoft office is not really my strong point or html but i can follow a simple guide lol

Thank You

Saturday, May 5, 2012 4:21 PM

All replies

• Hi Birde,

I would like to make a simple little program which people can enter info and just press send and i want this to either go via email to a specific folder in my outlook or send it to another drive.

I can't catch your mean of it. Would you please show me more detailed scenario?

Best Regards,

T.X.

Monday, May 7, 2012 1:52 AM