none
Visual Studio SSRS error AppHangB1

Question

• I have an existing report that I made a change to the stored procedure and I need to refresh the dataset. When I try to refresh VS locks up on me. when I close it down I get a message stating that a problem caused this program to stop interacting with windows.  Problem Event Name : AppHangB1.  I only added 2 columns to the stored procedure, making it have 40 total columns.  This is a very high priority project, can someone please help me. this is in VS 2013
    • Edited by lizkb Wednesday, February 03, 2016 11:09 PM
    Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:53 PM

Answers

• Hi lizkb,

Thanks for your post.

How about create a new report server project?

1.If the error occured for a new created project. I think the cause if probably in your Visual Studio.

You could repair your Visual Studio or install the VS2013 Update 5.

2.If the error only occured for your project. I think the problem is in your project itself.

In this case I suggest you could provide some more detailed information of your issue so that we could reproduce it in our sides.

In addition. Since Our forum is discussing about VS general question like how to set/configure Visual Studio and Visual Studio tools.

If your issue is more related to the SSRS. I suggest you could post it to the SSRS forum. May be you could get a better answer.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Thursday, February 04, 2016 6:51 AM