none
Background image on infopath form Not showing in print RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I customize sharepoint list and set background image for it.now when I want to print the form, background is gone and was not showing.

What is wrong?

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Ameneh,

Please click Options>General>More Options to check whether you have turned on background printing:

Reference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/office/turn-on-background-printing-8bc91563-c290-4cde-8385-79edd9ddf27a

Best regards,

Julie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 6:23 AM
  • Hi Julie

I checked it. “print background colors and pictures” is checked but the background is not shown ye :(.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 3:23 AM
  • Hi Ameneh,

Please also check print background settings in browser side and Print preview settings as mentioned in below article:

https://jeanpaulva.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/infopath-forms-not-printing-background-colors-within-sharepoint/

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best regards,

Julie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, May 21, 2020 11:39 AM
  • Hi Julie Wang

Changing settings in browser side is work, but that dosen’t solve my problem, because I can’t tell every users to set this settings in their browsers.

Is there a solution to do this settings in server side?

Saturday, May 23, 2020 3:44 AM
  • Hi Ameneh,

Since the browser settings are based on user's client, we could only control server side such as InfoPath settings.

So it's necessary to suggest user enable browser print settings for themselves.

Best regards,

Julie

Monday, May 25, 2020 7:41 AM
  • Hi Ameneh,

I’m checking how the things are going on about this issue. Whether the post helps you?

You can mark the post as answer if it helps.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Julie

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:33 AM
  • Hi Ameneh,

Go to the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetup and set the Print_ Background value to "Yes":

Best regards,

Julie

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 6:46 AM
  • Hi Ameneh,

If you find any replies helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers.

It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Julie

Friday, June 5, 2020 1:11 AM