none
Errors in different environment RRS feed

• Question

• I have two orchestrations A and B, a two-way port connects them with HTTP adapter(http://localhost/service/xxx.dll). When I test on my local machine, it is fine. But when it deploys to windows 2003 R2 server, there is an error on A while sending message from the send shape to the two-way port to B, the error is like:

Uncaught exception (see the 'inner exception' below) has suspended an instance of service 'BizTalk.Application.Shipping.orchFake(2f31ad65-91fb-df7d-e121-db768e0415fd)'.
    The service instance will remain suspended until administratively resumed or terminated.
    If resumed the instance will continue from its last persisted state and may re-throw the same unexpected exception.
    InstanceId: 45434e1c-23d3-49cf-a609-323354254c25
    Shape name: SendData
    ShapeId: beab59b6-4320-4eff-acb3-59531ba30a62
    Exception thrown from: segment 1, progress 16
    Inner exception: Failed while attempting to send message 'Request'.

Exception type: SendFailedException
    Source: Microsoft.XLANGs.BizTalk.Engine
    Target Site: Void WriteMessageState(Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.IBTPEPInfoLookup, System.Guid, Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.XLANGMessage, Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.Segment, System.String, System.String, System.Collections.IList, Boolean, System.Collections.IList)
    The following is a stack trace that identifies

I do find someone had similar situation which is about the GAC deployment and redeployment issue. I tried to uninstall from the server and gac again, it still doesn't work.

Anyone could give some suggestions?

Thank you.
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:59 PM

Answers

• I would look for more exceptions than just the one you pasted. Are there errors that occurred at the same exact time or within a few seconds in the Event Viewer log? The stack trace you pasted is often accompanied by another error, usually a COMException (as reflected in the Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop in your stack trace). The COMException ID is important for tracking down the root problem. Could you check if there are additional log messages?

Thanks,

Monday, October 27, 2008 3:30 AM

All replies

• I would look for more exceptions than just the one you pasted. Are there errors that occurred at the same exact time or within a few seconds in the Event Viewer log? The stack trace you pasted is often accompanied by another error, usually a COMException (as reflected in the Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop in your stack trace). The COMException ID is important for tracking down the root problem. Could you check if there are additional log messages?

Thanks,

Monday, October 27, 2008 3:30 AM
  • I got the similar message in a very simple orchestration. My orchestration consists of recive port and send port with one message schema.

I have published orchestration as WCF service. WCF client sends message to orchestration and the file based send port in the orchestration writes file to a folder.

This is what I get

Exception type: COMException
    Source: Microsoft.XLANGs.BizTalk.Engine
    Target Site: Void PostToSendPort(System.Guid ByRef, Microsoft.BizTalk.Agent.Interop.IBTMessageBatch, Microsoft.BizTalk.Agent.Interop.IBTMessage, System.String, System.String, Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.IBTMMessageList ByRef)
    The following is a stack trace that identifies the location where the exception occured

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.IBTPEPInfoLookup.PostToSendPort(Guid& sendPortID, IBTMessageBatch batch, IBTMessage msg, String operationName, String url, IBTMMessageList& dlMsgList)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.XLANGs.BTXEngine.BTXXlangStore.WriteMessageState(IBTPEPInfoLookup pepLookup, Guid portId, XLANGMessage msg, Segment seg, String opname, String url, IList promoteProps, Boolean track, IList toPromote)

Any suggestions or direction to correct resource would be appreciate.

Bhavesh
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:28 PM