none
Problems with reportviewer 10 in WTS environment with WIDE resolution RRS feed

• Question

• Migrated to VS2010 and converted it to our reports reportviewer 10, while updatingsome clients find that the letters were not leaving as scheduled. In tests we found that the problem occurs only when we are connected remotely and resolution of the window isWIDE. Has anyone experienced the same problem? how can I do to overcome this problem
    • Moved by Lie You Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:03 AM report controls related (From:Visual C# General)
    Friday, July 15, 2011 12:25 PM

Answers

• Try http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsreportcontrols/threads

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by RodrigoBona Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:49 PM
    Friday, July 15, 2011 7:01 PM
  • Hello RodrigoBona,

Thanks for posting here.

As Sheng said, we suggest you to post this case to the Visual Studio Report Controls Forum for more efficient responses.

And I will help you to move this post to that forum this time.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
    Rocky Yue[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:03 AM
  • Hi RodrigoBona,

I do not understand what your problem is. We have seen some issues related to TS where the resolution the customer was using caused some odd issues. Try changing your resolution and see if it works better.

And reply with what the problem is, as I do not understand what "clients find that the letters were not leaving as scheduled"

Brad Syputa, Microsoft Reporting Services This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:04 PM

All replies

• Try http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsreportcontrols/threads

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, July 15, 2011 7:01 PM
  • Hello RodrigoBona,

Thanks for posting here.

As Sheng said, we suggest you to post this case to the Visual Studio Report Controls Forum for more efficient responses.

And I will help you to move this post to that forum this time.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
    Rocky Yue[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:03 AM
  • Hi RodrigoBona,

I do not understand what your problem is. We have seen some issues related to TS where the resolution the customer was using caused some odd issues. Try changing your resolution and see if it works better.

And reply with what the problem is, as I do not understand what "clients find that the letters were not leaving as scheduled"

Brad Syputa, Microsoft Reporting Services This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:04 PM