Adding Beehive Game Behaviors RRS feed

• Question

• I have been able to add the dll's for a few behaviors such asPlaySoundAction,MouseDragElementBehavior but when I try to use any of the Beehive behaviors I have no success. For starters I wantd to try to use the FollowMouseBehavior.
    I added the reference for the BeeHive dll and set the  property to follow the X axis but I get the following error message:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
    Timestamp: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:46:15 UTC

Message: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application Value does not fall within the expected range.   at MS.Internal.XcpImports.CheckHResult(UInt32 hr)
       at MS.Internal.XcpImports.SetValue(INativeCoreTypeWrapper obj, DependencyProperty property, Double d)
       at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty property, Double d)
       at System.Windows.Controls.Canvas.SetLeft(UIElement element, Double length)
       at BeeHive.FollowMouseBehavior.HandleMouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
       at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, String eventName)
    Line: 1
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: http://localhost:52633/Silverlight.js

I noticed that the area to set the Target from the properties  wasn't available as shown in the video regarding this behavior.

None of the BeeHive Behaviors seem to work for me. Any help in what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Sunday, November 29, 2009 7:04 PM