none
How to get List Item in RESTAPI RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I'm creating an app which has a list with default columns Title. Plus a column I added called Employee, Company. The idea is to be able to retrieve/display and add items from this list using AngularJS and the REST endpoints. However I am having problems trying to get the Employee, Company columns. This is how the URL looks like:

url: appWebUrl + "/_api/SP.AppContextSite(@TargetSite)/web/lists/getByTitle('InfoList')/items?$Select=Title,Employee,Company&@TargetSite='" + targetSiteUrl + "'",

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:36 AM

Answers

• Hi PhaniPeram,

This forum is for developers discussing developing issues about Office add-ins.

Base on the description, you were developing an application which provide REST service. If I understood correctly, I suggest that you reopen a new thread in the correct forum based on the technology developing.

For example, if you were developing an RESTful service with WCF, you can try to get support from WCF forum.

In addition, here are some helpful links about REST developing for your reference:
    Guide to Designing and Building RESTful Web Services with WCF 3.5

Using the REST Services with .NET 

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:25 AM