Visual Studio - Features RRS feed

• Question

• Guys,

Which Visual Studio do I find feature Application test center ?

thanks,

In Visual studio .net 2003 there is this tool with name Application center Test.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 1:10 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Which version of Visual Studio are you working with?

As per my knowlege Application Center Test is a feature of Visual Studio .Net 2003.

In newer versions of Visual Studio you can use the Visual Studio Load Test tool which serves the same purpose of simulating many users accessing a server at the same time.

You can find more info. about VS 2008 Load Tests here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms182562.aspx

• Proposed as answer by Meaning Of Lights Thursday, July 1, 2010 3:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by Figo Fei Wednesday, July 7, 2010 5:12 AM
    Tuesday, June 29, 2010 1:22 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Which version of Visual Studio are you working with?

As per my knowlege Application Center Test is a feature of Visual Studio .Net 2003.

In newer versions of Visual Studio you can use the Visual Studio Load Test tool which serves the same purpose of simulating many users accessing a server at the same time.

You can find more info. about VS 2008 Load Tests here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms182562.aspx

• Proposed as answer by Meaning Of Lights Thursday, July 1, 2010 3:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by Figo Fei Wednesday, July 7, 2010 5:12 AM
    Tuesday, June 29, 2010 1:22 PM
  • Hi DG,
    I marked my previous reply, but feel free to unmark it, if the problem isn't solved and you have more info to provide for further investigation.

Figo Fei
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 5:15 AM