Property Override in Execute SSIS Package Activity RRS feed

• Question

• There <g class="gr_ gr_12 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="12" id="12">is</g> a new feature Property Overrides.
    I am not sure how to enter the property <g class="gr_ gr_13 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style multiReplace" data-gr-id="13" id="13">path .</g> I used the same one that is provided in this example.

\PackageName.dtsx\MaxConcurrentExecutables as property path

I get an error. Tried different combinations of removing '/', removing package names, but to no avail. Please help

This is the error message.

"OperationErrorMessages": "2/7/2019 11:14:28 AM +00:00 : Failed to configure an overridden property that has the following path: \Package.dtsx\MaxConcurrentExecutables. Exception from HRESULT: 0xC0012049\n",

The JSON looks exactly similar to the one in the example

```
                    "propertyOverrides": {
                        "\\Package.dtsx\\MaxConcurrentExecutables": {
                            "value": 8,
                            "isSensitive": false
                        }
                    },
    ```

Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Ravikiran,

There's a similar issue reported here :

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/563c7406-da2a-4b52-810e-03249a26dea4/is-it-possible-to-quotoverridequot-a-package-level-uservariable-that-is-used-in-an-expression-at?forum=sqlintegrationservices

The answer on that post should be useful in your case as well.

Have a look and let us know if it works. Else, we can continue to probe in further.

MSDN

Thursday, February 7, 2019 12:13 PM