none
How to align controls placed onto the group (CT_Group) vertically in Office 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

there was some issue while aligning ribbon boxes  inside group in Office 2007.

I'm building customUI xml file.

After MS Office application started all ribbon boxes are aligning on  top of the groups. As far as I khow there exists boolean attribute named "CenterVertically" but it works in Office 2010 only.

How can I center ribbon boxes i.e. like "Home" tab/"Font" group vertically both in Office 2007 and 2010?

Thank you in advance.

Vyacheslav.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010 5:25 PM

Answers

• Vyecheslav,

The answer, unfortunately, is that you can't do this in Office 2007.

Bessie,

The question is about Open XML, but surely that falls under the category of 'officegeneral', doesn't it?

Enjoy,
    Tony
    www.WordArticles.com
    • Marked as answer by Bessie Zhao Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:40 AM
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 11:49 AM

All replies

• Hello Vyacheslav,

Thanks for posting. As far as I see, this issue is more related to be OpenXML. Right? However, I am not sure about it. Would you confirm it for me? So that I could redirect this issue to an appropriate forum. Have a nice day.

Thanks,
    Bessie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:31 AM
  • Vyecheslav,

The answer, unfortunately, is that you can't do this in Office 2007.

Bessie,

The question is about Open XML, but surely that falls under the category of 'officegeneral', doesn't it?

Enjoy,
    Tony
    www.WordArticles.com
    • Marked as answer by Bessie Zhao Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:40 AM
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 11:49 AM
  • Bessie,

This question is about building customUI xml-file defining custom ribbon controls for any ms-office application.

I'm sorry it is impossible. Ribbon groups look not nice.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Vyacheslav.

Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:17 PM
  • Hello Tony,

Yes, my initial thought is there are more experts in Open XML forum, and this customer probably gets more help. Thanks for sharing your answer with us here. Thanks. Have a nice weekend. :-).

Best regards,
    Bessie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Friday, November 12, 2010 8:33 AM