mobile device tool RRS feed

• Question

• User1280761636 posted

Hello Everyone!

I need your advice!  I was pulled off to other project for a while and now I am back to my mobile project.  I used to login ASP.net and using device profiling tool for any new mobile device that I need to support.  However, I login to my ASP.net, and I can no longer do that.  There is no My Devices page at all.  Then I tried to log onto www.asp.net/mobile/profile/default.aspx but can't even login.  I am aware that I can now use device profile update because most of the devices are already taken care of.  Here are my questions:

1) For any new device that is not supported yet, does anyone still use device profiling tool on ASP.net?

2) Any body know why I can't log onto page www.asp.net/mobile/profile/default.aspx and even I created a new account but still can't log-in?

Thanks very much!

Saturday, April 12, 2008 6:26 PM

All replies

• User-525215917 posted
    I suggest you to use WURFL (http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/) There is also ASP.NET library you can download for free. Wurfl is maintained by global community of mobile developers and this far they have fastest information growth I have ever seen.
    Monday, April 14, 2008 5:18 AM