none
Missing Parameter Tab in Azure Data Factory V2

Question

• I can't see parameter Tab in any activity in Azure data factory v2. For Ex I have attached Copy activity screenshot. Can anyone help 
    Monday, May 21, 2018 9:07 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for pointing out this. Looks like the doc is out of date. The portal is under deployment, so there are changes. But you could define your parameters under your pipeline and reference the pipeline parameters in your activity directly.

And if you have defined parameters for your source or dataset, you could find the parameterized properties in your source/sink tab of your copy activity.

Thanks,

Fang 

Monday, May 21, 2018 2:58 PM

All replies

• Activity itself doesn't have parameter tab. Make your pipeline unselected and you will see parameter tab of pipeline.
    Monday, May 21, 2018 12:26 PM
  • Hi Fang,

Thanks! for your reply. But I was going through some references as per below Topic:

tutorial-incremental-copy-multiple-tables-portal

here for Copy Activity , I can see Parameter Tab.

Monday, May 21, 2018 1:20 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for pointing out this. Looks like the doc is out of date. The portal is under deployment, so there are changes. But you could define your parameters under your pipeline and reference the pipeline parameters in your activity directly.

And if you have defined parameters for your source or dataset, you could find the parameterized properties in your source/sink tab of your copy activity.

Thanks,

Fang 

Monday, May 21, 2018 2:58 PM