none
How to design Leave Management system project RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi all,

I am doing Leave management system project in SQL SERVER 2008 AND in Visual studio 2010 in c#. Can any one tell me about this project how to do it? what is the starting? what should come in database? and how to connect and all? The description of project is here :- " login to the system through the first page of the application change the password after logging into the system see his/her eligibility details (like how many days of leave he/she is eligible for etc) query the leave balance See his/her leave history since the time he/she joined the company. apply for leave, specifying the from and to dates, reason for taking leave, address for communication while on leave. see his/her current leave applications and the leave applications that are submitted to him/her for approval or cancellation approve/reject the leave applications that are submitted to him/her withdraw his/her leave application (which has not been approved yet)" If any one having source code for the same u can mail me at my id saptarshighosh4@gmail.com

Please help me.

Thank you.

Friday, April 13, 2012 11:35 AM

All replies

• Hi,

this sounds like an academic project and I would think that you learned everything required inside the course.

Inside the forums we can try to helpp with simple questions. But doing a whole project is completly out of scope. And it will never be a "we do your project" thing inside the forums.

Maybe you want to tell us, what you are missing? Then we could point you towards the documentation so you can start reading / learning. At the moment it simply sounds like you need a beginner tutorial for everything: Databases, C#, basic technologies (what kind of application do you want to create? A Web-Application? So basic technology could be ASP.Net), project management, Object Oriented Design, .... I just hope that this first impression is wrong because that would be quite a lot - and if you only have limited time you should double think about simply dropping this and spend more time on learning the basics first.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Friday, April 13, 2012 11:58 AM
  • Hi,

As Konrad Neitzel, mentioned these are the forums helps the users in problem with specific code problems.

It sounds you already selected the technology, these are the resources you can learn basics on .Net, including sample applications

For basic tutorials starting from Helloworld from here  

Walkthroughs for common scenarios from here 

Some of the ASP.Net resources from here

Some of the ASP.Net MVC samples from here

Some of the c# recommended books from here

I hope this information is useful. 

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer". If this post is helpful please click "Mark as Helpful".

• Edited by Kris444 Friday, April 13, 2012 3:27 PM
    Friday, April 13, 2012 3:27 PM