Drop down list RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Is there any way to make the dropdown list in datagrid control in windows mobile application.

Best Regards,

Tabbasi
    Monday, April 26, 2010 3:11 PM

All replies

• Hi all,

Is there any way to do the pagging with data grid control . For example there is a data list on grid , when user change the page it shows the next page of the same data.

Best Regards,

Tabbasi
    • Merged by warrentang Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:20 AM duplicate
    Monday, April 26, 2010 3:10 PM
  • Each control is also a container of controls. So, do something like: "my_datagrid.Controls.Add(new DropDownList(), column, row);"

-PaulH

Monday, April 26, 2010 3:44 PM
  • Hi PaulH79

i tried to add the control but unfortunitally i could not see the drodown list control name. Thats the reason to post the question in the forum. Can you please give any example .?

Best Regards

Tabbasi
    Monday, April 26, 2010 3:52 PM
  • I assumed it was a custom control you'd made up. Do you mean the "ComboBox"?

For future reference, here's a nice list of System.Windows.Forms controls: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/3xdhey7w.aspx

-PaulH

Monday, April 26, 2010 5:15 PM
  • No actually i have data grid control where i have to add some drop down list . 
    Tabbasi
    Monday, April 26, 2010 8:31 PM
  • If that doesn't help you, then I do not understand your question. Can you explain your situation in more detail? Do you have a code example of what you're trying to do? Or a compiler error message?

-PaulH

Monday, April 26, 2010 9:44 PM
  • Hi PaulH,

I developing  a application for windows mobile PDA. I am using datagrid control to   display data . i have one table browse product data this table contains 50 fields its not possible to view all the fields in grid. So i am looking for a drop down list or pages option where user can see all the data of products. Thats it . Still there i have no code example because i am unable to find such control or option through which i could do so. This is because i am new to windows mobile development.

Best regards,

Tabbasi
    Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:17 AM
  • I would appreciate it if you do not crosspost or multipost in the Smart Device Forums. It often leads to confusions. As you can see the folks here usually browse through all the smart device sub-forums, so you only need to post your question in one sub-forum which you think is most related.

The two threads have been merged.

Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community.
    Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:21 AM