none
Cannot open source file"MSR_NuiApi.h" RRS feed

• Question

• I try to programming with kinect under visual studio 2010,but the header file cannot open source file"MSR_NuiApi.h",I added path of kinect into the include contents and lib contents,but  still wrong!

who can help me?

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:56 AM

Answers

• The code you are using was from the beta version of the SDK. The correct header file is "NuiApi.h" found in the SDK folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Kinect\v1.7\inc\.

Keep in mind, there have been some interfaces that were deprecated and your code will have to be updated. You may want to review the D2D samples in the SDK if there are issues with the code.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:36 PM

All replies

• The code you are using was from the beta version of the SDK. The correct header file is "NuiApi.h" found in the SDK folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Kinect\v1.7\inc\.

Keep in mind, there have been some interfaces that were deprecated and your code will have to be updated. You may want to review the D2D samples in the SDK if there are issues with the code.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:36 PM
  • Thanks for your answer,I have solved this issue!

and  "KINECT_LOCKED_RECT " is undifined, is this the issue as same as the previous one caused by the version?

• Edited by nike1972 Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:41 AM
    Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:31 AM
  • In the released version of the SDK, the structure is called NUI_LOCKED_RECT.

As Carmine indicated, there were many API changes between the beta and the commercial release. Code that was written for the beta SDK will likely need quite a few changes.

John | Kinect for Windows development team

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:18 PM
  • I know,it has changed by "NUI_LOCKED_RECT

• Edited by nike1972 Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:10 AM
    Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:10 AM