none
Coudlnt find swift assemblies Microsoft.Solutions.FinancialServices.SWIFT.RuntimeSchemas, .MX.RuntimeSchemas RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I was strucked in some problem at the time of installing the Swift Message Pack 2009. So decided to keep continue working with the Message Pack 2008.

Currently i do have installed the BizTalk 2009 accelerator with the Message Pack 2008. I was following the end to end tutorial and was unable to find the assemblies :

• Microsoft.Solutions.FinancialServices.SWIFT.RuntimeSchemas.dll
    • Microsoft.Solutions.FinancialServices.SWIFT.MX.RuntimeSchemas.

I can only find the following assemblies in the GAC:

• Microsoft.Solutions.FinancialServices.SWIFT.MrsrConfiguration
    • Microsoft.Solutions.FinancialServices.SWIFT.Shared

please advice,

thanks,

Ammar

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:29 AM

Answers

• Yes , you are not able to see the dll's coz of this. Check this known issues link , think you should be able to check the grayed out components, as you are missing some pre-requisites or something in the configuration.

Cheers

--------------------------------------
    Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.
    • Proposed as answer by Andrew_ZhuModerator Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:14 AM
    • Marked as answer by AmmarBIZ Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:14 AM
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:26 AM

All replies

• Hi Ammar,

The assembly is in the install location <drive>:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT\Assemblies

If they are not there then you might have re-install the accelerator.

Cheers.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:30 AM
  • Hi Ammar,

The assembly is in the install location <drive>:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT\Assemblies

If they are not there then you might have re-install the accelerator.

Cheers.

yeah you are correct and i couldn't find the assemblies in that location even. I have uninstalled the accelerator and tried installing it but the option A4SWIFT Components are greyed out in the wizard.

is that the reason why i didnt get the said DLLs in the above location?

i do have biztalk runtime installed in the machine and the currently logged in user belongs to the BizTalk Adminstrators group.

please advice,

thanks,

Ammar

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:46 AM
  • Yes , you are not able to see the dll's coz of this. Check this known issues link , think you should be able to check the grayed out components, as you are missing some pre-requisites or something in the configuration.

Cheers

• Proposed as answer by Andrew_ZhuModerator Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:14 AM
    • Marked as answer by AmmarBIZ Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:14 AM
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:26 AM

Cheers

thanks for your reply Bali. The description itself says (for the greyed A4SWIFT Components) that it needs BizTalk 2009 runtime and the user installing the product should belong to the BizTalk Server Administrators group. As i checked those two conditions, they are okay. But i cant understand what else to be checked with regard to this issue. :(

Thursday, August 11, 2011 10:32 AM